The student shall...
- come dressed in neat and crisp uniform as instructed.
- wear the school socks and polish her shoes every day.
- not apply henna on hair or hands, (strictly prohibited - Fine up to 200)
- not pluck her eyebrows.
- maintain personal hygiene, clip nails regularly (not apply nail-paint) and plait her hair neatly. (flicks not allowed)
- not wear gold chains, finger rings and colourful bands or wrist watches and bangles.
- avoid multiple ear piercings.
- always be in school uniform on P.T.M. or any other visit to school. Casuals not allowed.
- carry homemade food for tiffin (Junk food is discouraged). Parents/relatives will not be allowed to bring the tiffin in case the student has forgotten.
- not carry cell phones/camera/iPod or any other expensive gadget/ showy belongings.
- conform to the above rules and regulations. Non-compliance to the same is a punishable offence.